|More Journal Entries|
The QuestionThe QuestionThe Question by Rodie-the-Nightblade
Written by Rodie Clemens
...Perhaps it was only a matter of time until someone asked the question. Perhaps it was merely a twist of fate and mind that spawned it. Regardless of circumstance, the question was posed and put upon the assembled game table that night.
It was early evening, during that time of dusk where the sky is painted in a plethora of warm colors and cool clouds. The girls were done with their homework for the evening, and so had made their respective ways to Yukari's apartment for the weekly game night. A modest apartment in Tokyo, it was slightly cramped for the group, but comfortable enough.
Yukari was out getting more snacks when the question was asked. Youmu, who had been coping with the death of a family member recently, spoke up. Softly and sadly she said,
"What if we were just characters in a game?"
There was a long silence that filled the air like a suffocating, awkward fog. Or, rather, there
Meeting an Oni"Hey, Reimu...I'm going out a bit, want something?"Meeting an Oni by Ryuuki6
The ordinary magician picks her broom and waits the answer from the red-white miko.
"Yeah, you can bring me some donations"
"...sorry, but I can't 'borrow' it"
She flies away, leaving Reimu alone. A long sigh and a look at the sky, it's a nice day, warm and colorful, some faries and youkais are playing outside, but it doesn't affect Reimu, she just sigh again and close her eyes a bit.
A noise coming from outside.
"Oh, I fell asleep"
Another noise, even more loud than the last one, and it was coming from the place where the donation box is.
"I really hope a good donation this time"
The noise doesn't stop and start to become annoying, so the miko decided to check it.
When she reached the place she see a little oni, looks like she was playing with the bells while drink sake, the noise she does is very loud, breaking the calm and silence of the ambient.
"What are you doing here?" - Reimu asked
"Can't you tell? I'm praying"
Touhoucon 2015- The Tabletop Touhou RPG Panel!That's right! The reason I've been so non-social lately! The secret project I've been working on is finally revealed!Touhoucon 2015- The Tabletop Touhou RPG Panel! by Rodie-the-Nightblade
Join me and the other members of the mysterious "Intentional Luck" for some good fun in Gensokyo with our new tabletop roleplaying system, at Touhoucon 2015 in Anaheim, California, on Saturday, September 19th, 4:15-6:15 PM, in Room LP (huh, how appropriate!)
A recording of the panel will be posted sometime after, and the first playtest packet will be up and available the weekend following the panel!
Hope to see you there! It's not too late to make hotel reservations and get tickets, this convention even has at-the-door tickets!
Welcome to Project-ShrineMaiden!
We hope you enjoy your stay here!
1. NO SPAMMING
2. Be polite at all times.
3. If you have a complaint, note the group.
4. The admins have more power than members. Respect us, we respect you.
5. Follow dA's rules and ours.
6. We have the right to change these rules at anytime necessary
7. If you fail to follow the rules, you will be banned permanently.
1. DO NOT SUBMIT TO THE FEATURED FOLDER. Please submit to the "submit Here" folder [as if there's any other choice].
2.Please don't post anything other than Touhou stuff.
3. DO NOT SUBMIT ART/LITERATURE/ETC. THAT ISN'T YOURS. That means no traced, copied, recolored, stolen, edited art and other stuff.
4. Don't submit doodles, scribbles, or junk like that. We want your best piece of art. c:
5. Please keep it under +17. That means no nudity, porn, fetishes, sex, a lot of gore gore etc..
6. PLEASE no MMD, Screen shots, Things you made in a Dress-Up game, Bases, Walfas and other things related to that.
7. We have the right to change these rules at anytime necessary
8. If you fail to follow the submission guidelines, you will be banned permanently.
WHAT IS TOUHOU?
The Touhou Project (東方Project) is a series of 2D (with 3D background) vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting games made by Team Shanghai Alice, with three fighting game spinoffs co-produced with Tasogare Frontier. They are similar to regular shooting games, but focus more on weaving through complex patterns containing anywhere from dozens to hundreds of bullets. Every game in the Touhou series is set in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music.
More can be found here: www.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou…
Enjoy your stay here. Oh and don't take advice from Cirno.